Finally found my wah!!!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by junior40, Feb 4, 2008.

1. junior40

junior40 Member

So i just bought my new Teese RMC4 Picture Wah!!! man is this thing sweet. I get a great Hendrix sound out of this with my strat....I finally found the right wah for me. i am so happy I bought this. I know for now this what I want but i know sooner or later i'll want another one, I always do this, but this is staying on my board for awhile. Great product Mr. Teese!!! I would recommend this wah to anybody, just thought I share this with you guys cause some of you on here recommended this pedal to me and it would have the sound that i was looking for so thanks guys!!

2. lifeinsong

lifeinsong Member

If you ever decide to buy another wah, go for the RMC3...you can adjust it to get the exact same sound as the Picture wah as well as all the other Teese wahs. Most versatile wah ever made!

3. junior40

junior40 Member

if i would have known that i would have gotten that, but i really like my picture wah!!!

4. improv4

improv4 Member

Congrats junior40!

I just picked up an RMC3 myself; tonight I'm going to try the picture setting. Great sounding wah all around. I was so close to getting the Picture wah and then happened upon the RMC3. Enjoy the new pedal!
    , Chris

5. jb1911

jb1911 Member

Does it come with recommended settings in the manual? I want the sound of the Picture Wah, but the versatility of the RMC3 would be nice.

6. tonio19

tonio19 Member

Postman just delivered my RMC 3 yesterday. Analogman just got a big order in from Teese. I messed around with the dip switches and Q and all that for about an hour tonight, but I really like the baseline setting best, so far. Man it has such a vocal quality, it really is a nice sounding piece of gear. But... it came with a white rubber foot pad...? What happened to the black pad??? That white pad is going to turn to **** in short order. Also, the turquoise finish is like Gay to the nth extreme, especially with the white pad. It would look great next to my Hello Kitty Strat though....?To say I was very displeased with how it looks would be an understatement. The silver grey/w.black pad looks great. So does the red one, but what were they thinking here?
    I will stress again though, it sounds fantastic, even if I have to re-paint the damm thing. Ugh.

7. jb1911

jb1911 Member

If you pay extra, can you get the picture wah without GT's picture on the bottom?

8. junior40

junior40 Member

lol i dont know if you could, but good question, e-mail him

9. papersoul

papersoul Member

Congrats! I also heard the Budda wah is just as good!

10. junior40

junior40 Member

thanks, i should have got the rmc3 if it can produce the picture wah sound and more, also i like your pedal board and rig that i see in your sig!!, almost similar to mine.

11. Last Nerve

Last Nerve Supporting Member

Flip the bottom pad over.
    No picture! TADA.
    Though..does that still make it a PICTURE wah?!? :D

12. soundbee

soundbee Member

Not even in the ball park. The Budda is decent, but it has a very small q spot where is seems like you have a lot of distance on the high and low ends then right in the middle the sweep is concentrated. This is fine if you're doing chika type stuff, but if you want smooth emotive sweeps, it's really difficult.

13. improv4

improv4 Member

Hey man, I think you've got a great wah with the RMC4, less tweaking & more playing; :BEER Have fun!

14. improv4

improv4 Member

I removed the "picture this" setting in my original post per Mr. Teese. Many apologies; keep up your wonderful work and thanks for the RMC3.
    Sincerely
    , Chris

15. GoGoGuitars

GoGoGuitars Member

Excellent choice!! The P.W. is one of the best, and one of my favs!!!
    Sounds great with single coils, humbuckers, or P-90's, even bass. An all around great wah that you will enjoy for a very long time.
    Cheers!!! :BEER