• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Finally Found the Multi-Guitar Stand I've Been Looking For

good soil digital

Silver Supporting Member
After over a year of looking for a multi guitar stand (rockstand, warwick, ultimate, DIY, etc) that was both compact, rack style, and safe for my nitro guitars, I finally found what I've been looking for. The Hercules GS523B. I've had Hercules single guitar stands, but this one is great! They also make a 5 guitar version, but I don't have that many guitars... yet.

Thought you guys on TGP might be interested... it's marked as new on the website and I haven't seen anyone mention these here yet.

I've seen quite a few guitar stand threads and read through them in hopes of finding what I was looking for, so hopefully someone finds some use for this one too.

Here are some pics.

Last edited:
Good to know... thanks. I have a Quick Lok multi stand and had no trouble with nitro guitars...also the Fender tweed and velvet case stands are cool but bulky.

vortexxxx

Silver Supporting Member
Hercules also makes a 3 guitar stand shaped like a triangle with the backs of each guitar facing the center.

good soil digital

Silver Supporting Member
vortexxxx said:
Hercules also makes a 3 guitar stand shaped like a triangle with the backs of each guitar facing the center.
Ya, for some reason I just wasn't a fan of this model, I really wanted a rack.

Trending Topics