Finally gave in and ordered an Electrajet....

JeffreyC

Here she is -
ElectraJet.jpg

I got lucky as Mass Street already had one on order that was not finished yet, so it wasn't too late for someone to choose the color/finish/etc.

CyberFerret

Here she is -
ElectraJet.jpg

I got lucky as Mass Street already had one on order that was not finished yet, so it wasn't too late for someone to choose the color/finish/etc.

Ooooh YEAH! That is super cool - I could see Darth Vader playing this EJ !! :aok

tele_phil

Yeah...that is one very cool looking ElectraJet. You need a t-shirt like this one for when you play out:
AAAAC08w4PcAAAAAABdJOw.jpg

JeffreyC

:D Thanks guys - tried it at rehearsal last night for the first time and it did very well. I find it's the perfect middle ground between my strat and Les Paul.....wonderful guitar.

Redfish

That is just a lovely guitar.

1210082962_DAE83-L.jpg

Hey, That's my guitar! I absolutely love the G-90 in the neck but I can't help thinking about putting a double black humbucker in the bridge. I will definitely get with the Grosh guys to determine which one will balance the best with the neck for the in between position. It is truly an amazing instrument. Hope you like yours as much as I do JeffreyC.

JeffreyC

Yep, I'm definitely inspired by Mr. Gilmour in several ways. :)

Redfish, your guitar is awesome looking - great choices there with the colors!

I'm loving the G90's, but I'm curious about other configurations as well, so let me know if you try something else!

I'm thinking about an SSH configuration in another pickguard down the road.

Redfish

Your EJ looks great all black with the cream G-90s. You should call it "Comfortably Numb". I was leaning towards trying a SSH combo too but after playing this thing for the past month I can't bring myself to touch that neck G90. It is magical.

Songman

1210082962_DAE83-L.jpg

Hey, That's my guitar! I absolutely love the G-90 in the neck but I can't help thinking about putting a double black humbucker in the bridge. I will definitely get with the Grosh guys to determine which one will balance the best with the neck for the in between position. It is truly an amazing instrument. Hope you like yours as much as I do JeffreyC.

Hi, what do you mean when you say double black humbucker? Color?

Thanks

Redfish

Yes. Jeff, I ordered a new pickguard today with a 327 Humbucker in the bridge and a push/pull tone pot for a coil tap. I'm leaving my neck P-90 where it is. I'll let you know how it works out when I get it installed.

Last edited:

JeffreyC

Yes. Jeff, I ordered a new pickguard today with a 327 Humbucker in the bridge and a push/pull tone pot for a coil tap. I'm leaving my neck P-90 where it is. I'll let you know how it works out when I get it installed.

Sweet!!

JeffreyC

So, it's been over a year now since I got my Electrajet....I have to say even though I still own a CS Fender Strat (Rory) and a CS Gibson LP, the Electrajet is just perfect and it has become my favorite electric guitar - still plays and sounds wonderful!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom