1. The Rules have been updated regarding posting as a business on TGP. Thread with details here: Thread Here
    Dismiss Notice

Finally! My first album, available on iTunes...

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by BattleAngel, Jul 21, 2006.

1. BattleAngel

BattleAngel Member

Guys, it would mean a great deal to me if you'd check out some of my band's music at www.myspace.com/arizonatheband and consider giving our album "Welcome Back Dear Children" a shot. You can find it at:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=161962025&s=143441

Don't want to say too much about the music here other than I'm extremely proud to have been a part of the making of this record. I think for my generation it may be one of the freshest debuts in recent years, but then again it's my music so of course I think so! lol

2. THROBAK

THROBAK Vendor

I checked out all of the songs on itunes. I love it! Great production! Reminds me of Komeda.

3. g-nem

g-nem Member

How'd you get a link to post to your album on itunes? I've just got my 2nd CD on itunes, and have just been telling people to search for it!

4. BattleAngel

BattleAngel Member

It was just set up that way by Tunecore, who posted the songs for us. Did you get to check them out?

Throback- haven't heard of that band. Must check them out- thanks for the feedback amigo!

5. gaspedals.net

gaspedals.net Member

Im thoroughly impressed! Great work. My only question, is the dog named arizona or quinevere?

6. BattleAngel

BattleAngel Member

guinevere the dog; arizona the band