Finally played a Fargen, and it

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
is a GREAT sounding amp. Did not have a fender or Bruno to compare it too, but it just felt and sounded beautiful, and high quality. I felt right at home and at ease with it instantly. GREAT JOB BEN! :AOK

mountain blues

Gold Supporting Member
Glad to hear you finally played one of Ben's amps, Tag. Interested to hear which model.

My two Fargen amps are stunning examples of innovative amp design, and I have been in a deep love affair with them for quite a few years now.

Tag

Glad to hear you finally played one of Ben's amps, Tag. Interested to hear which model.

My two Fargen amps are stunning examples of innovative amp design, and I have been in a deep love affair with them for quite a few years now.
Hey Geoff! This is the one!

Tag

I've never played one of Ben's Jim Weider amps, but we talked at length about his journey into shaping the circuit design with Jim — a LOT of love went into that amp.

Tonally, it seemed like a really good blackface amp clean, and the overdrive was for guys who love power amp distortion, but want it at lower volumes. I am a preamp Dumble style guy for my overdrive as you know, but for guys wanting the power amp thing, THIS will do it.

TheGuildedAge

I have 3 Fargens. Great amps and excellent service. I sold 2 70s Marshalls and 3 60s fenders with no regrets.

Bryan

picnic

I got to hang out at the Fargen/Menatone booth at NAMM and noodle on the Black and Blue and a Miniplex. Ben and Brian are both great guys and talented builders.
I have been GASSING for a Bluebird for awhile now.

PlexiFuzz

I know karate. Voodoo, too.
After my recent Mini Plex Mk2 purchase, I can say I'm a true believer. Would love to check out the JW amp.

And I can't say enough about Ben as a person and businessman. Absolutely a stellar purchase/build/pickup process. And the post purchase support has been top notch, too.

BAN

The Super Collider I have has made me a huge Fargen fan. Hanging with him at NAMM was a treat, and the 49x54 that's he's forcing me to take in exchange for a trinket or two has got me really excited too. Fine human building fine amps.

nsriley

After my recent Mini Plex Mk2 purchase, I can say I'm a true believer. Would love to check out the JW amp.

And I can't say enough about Ben as a person and businessman. Absolutely a stellar purchase/build/pickup process. And the post purchase support has been top notch, too.

BAN
+1000000

I love my new Mini Plex Mk2 and Ben's is WORLD CLASS ALL THE WAY!

msgdsrf

Played my Custom Shop Fargen the other day in a buddies practice room along side a Bluesverb, a Pure 64, and a Cow 22. All fantastic amps. The Fargen is right in there with the bunch, no question. All unique to there design but equal in quality of tone.

Guitarzan

Ben is really world class. My Blackbird smokes my favorite Super Reverb! They are built like a tank and withstand the road excellent. I have more Fargens in my future. The MK 2 Miniplex is really the ultimate Marshall Studio amp. The new Menatone Black and Blues is a pedal users dream, the JW40 I played last year was amazing. Mostly on top of everything Ben is just a great dude.

Trending Topics