Finding a G&L guitar

mightytaco

So I have recently come to the decision to buy a G&L guitar. I was wondering where the best place to get one is. I have tried to local store but they don't carry G&L. i have been looking around online and I can't find any place to buy once except Ebay. I would like to buy a new guitar because I can chose the specs. Do I just email G&L directly or what? Help me out guys!

devinb

Nitro-Tone is great to work with, http://www.thatnewsound.com/

If you didn't do a custom order, Buffalo Bros. gives 100% credit when/if you trade up with them...

Lots of other great dealers out there that are always mentioned.

mightytaco

Sorry to post twice, but I was look at the Legacy Standards, the only difference seems to be finish (right?), and the finish I want is included. Where can I order a Legacy Standard, and choose the finish, and other features? Is there anything better than selecting from other peoples guitars they ordered? Should I just talk to one of the websites by phone and have them order it for me? And what's the price on the Standard?

Flyin' Brian

Sorry to post twice, but I was look at the Legacy Standards, the only difference seems to be finish (right?), and the finish I want is included. Where can I order a Legacy Standard, and choose the finish, and other features? Is there anything better than selecting from other peoples guitars they ordered? Should I just talk to one of the websites by phone and have them order it for me? And what's the price on the Standard?

Call Wolfe...their number is on the website. They'll order it with any options you want.

ARch

The G&LDP has a classifieds board as well with almost only G&L products.

Thirding Buffalo Bros, as well as this local Austin, TX shop, www.guitarrez.com (Guitar Ressurection). I believe they have a very similar blonde Legacy in stock.

lifeinsong

Nitro-Tone(thatnewsound.com) has a huge selection of G&L's listed on eBay for very reasonable prices, some are even selling for "Best Offer"

Trending Topics

Top Bottom