• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Finding these for sale?

omfg51

Vintage 70s Gibson SG copy from Ibanez, 2354 is the model apparently. I can't seem to find any kind of pricing for them anywhere, nonetheless any for sale.

I'm more curious than anything, not necessarily interested in buying, but if they are solid guitars, a cool SG copy would be fun to own, if it could be had at the cheap, of course. :D

Good luck. Lawsuit-era Ibanez guitars are hard to find. I've never seen an SG copy in person, although a buddy of mine had a Les Paul copy in the early 2000s.

I thought Auerbach played a real SG Custom. Maybe both?

That'd be a cool find. Check eBay.

Blix

Wannabe Shredder
Silver Supporting Member
My very first guitar was a 70's Ibanez SG with Bigsby. Set-neck and all. :)

dirk_benedict

Silver Supporting Member
I feel like I see lawsuit Ibanez on Ebay and Reverb fairly regularly...but not sure about SGs though.

maybe check out a Guild s100?

omfg51

I thought Auerbach played a real SG Custom. Maybe both?
I initially thought so as well, and I'm sure he's played actual SGs before, but that white custom that is so recognizable has always been a 70s lawsuit Ibanez.

maybe check out a Guild s100?
Guild's interpretations of the SG are great guitars, but they are definitely a different beast. Those lawsuit Ibanez copies are just that, pretty much EXACT copies.

Trending Topics