Fingerprint Owners Out There?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by justonwo, Feb 18, 2009.

1. justonwo

justonwo Member

I know Penny Pedals is new on the scene buy I'm curious who else out there in TGP-ville is using the Fingerprint on a regular basis. What do you think?

As I'm a fiend for heavy distortion, I have one on order.

2. jgyn

jgyn Member

I have one. It's not really a heavy distortion, but certain settings have a unique sort of 'sheen'.

3. TJSmitty

TJSmitty Member

Its certainly the most unique dirt pedal I've ever played, and I'm keeping it for that reason alone. Not usable with every rig or gig, but there's just nothing out there like it.

4. Burgs

Burgs Member

5. nrvana8775

nrvana8775 Member

I definitely don't use it all of the time. It has some spots that sound right for whatever I would call my 'style'. It sounds greeeeaaattttt with rang out chords, but will never really get into that sustained/feedback single note territory.

Sometimes I find myself lowering the gain, cranking the volume, and getting a really good overdrive sound from it.

6. drod2045

drod2045 Member

I have tried a few times to contact matt/the company about getting on list and no reply. Has there been any official word on the status of the company/matts future in building pedals?

7. ChaseTMP

ChaseTMP Member

Laura Bennett (the Fingerprint's artist) has been trying to get a hold of him since March, to no avail.

8. Burgs

Burgs Member

None that I know of. It's a bit of a worry, Matt is a great guy and offers really unique stuff. I hope everything's cool for him and he resurfaces soon, even if it's just to say 'not drowning, waving'.