Fire Amp on the way!

wichita

I have an Adam Stark Fire Amp on the way.
Man I am excited about this one.
how many guys on here have one??:BEER

Steve Snider

Gold Supporting Member
Adam is a great guy. Great player and someone that builds a great amp. You will love it.

Tommy C

Hi Lance,
I have owned two Fire amps, one 4x10 combo (that had kendrick speakers) and also one head,
both red of course ,
also had a Sex amp ,,that one was killer IMO, it just loved overdrive pedals to take you to liquid od land !!!
all these 3 amps are still here in stockholm, btw,

Tommy C

voodoosound

Funk & Grooven member
Gold Supporting Member
Fire and Sex amp protos here. I love these amps. Congratulations!! Great find. Adam is a great guy.

Dana Olsen

Platinum Supporting Member
You're so stoked Lance - you're gonna dig it a bunch! I've played all the models of Adam's amps, and you'll be thrilled.

Congrats, Dana O.

foomoola

Hey Lance ,

Congrats , I know we talked a while ago about this amp , so I am glad to see you worked out a deal ....#8 Fire owner here (only one in brown/oxblood tolex) You will "get" the amp , Very touch sensitive , Probably the only amp I have EVER played that allows all of YOUR imperfections and perfections to shine on through .....One of 2 amps I WILL NEVER SELL !!!! Enjoy ......D.P.:BEER

wichita

I should get it today. I can't wait to give it a go and I will report back.
Very cool sounding amp.

wichita

It came,
It is a great amp. It gets gained up really early though so I have to make sure that it will work with my rig as far as headroom goes.
It is a killer amp and I am really loving it...just that one issue.

wsaraceni

what style of amps are these? i hear great things about all of his stuff but havent ever had the chance to hear them.

stark

Silver Supporting Member
It came,
It is a great amp. It gets gained up really early though so I have to make sure that it will work with my rig as far as headroom goes.
It is a killer amp and I am really loving it...just that one issue.
Try a 5751 in the first stage. It should cool it down.

Adam

Shades

I have a good friend that had an X-ray, a Sex amp and a Fire amp (Brown Tolex) I spent a good chunk of time playing through all of them. I gravitated toward the X-ray the most but the Fire amp was a close second. The sex amp need to be opened up a bit more than I could do, but cool as well.

scottcw

Low rent hobbyist
Gold Supporting Member
I have a good friend that had an X-ray, a Sex amp and a Fire amp (Brown Tolex) I spent a good chunk of time playing through all of them. I gravitated toward the X-ray the most but the Fire amp was a close second. The sex amp need to be opened up a bit more than I could do, but cool as well.
I think that Sex Amp is mine now. I put a 5751 in V1 and use an Alessandro Muzzle to tame it.

Trending Topics