First 3 Items On Your Reverb Feed

Carbohydrates

For people who regularly use Reverb's Feed function. Just curious what you guys are watching and/or keeping an eye out for! Please don't post stuff you're trying to sell or promote: this thread is just for fun, not spam or self promotion. In fact, I'm not even gonna actually link to the listings for any of these, just to be safe.

1. "Fender Classic Player '50s Stratocaster" due to a watch for: Fender classic player 50s under $600 in Electric Guitars

2. "Collings 290DC S Faded Crimson" due to a watch for: Collings 290 under $2,400 in Electric Guitars

3. "Used 2016 Paul Reed Smith DGT Faded Blue Jean w/ Case" due to a watch for: Paul Reed Smith dgt under $2,400 in Electric Guitars

stonem

Supporting Member
All mine are sgs cause that's what I've been shopping for and will be for awhile til I find the perfect one.

eigentone

Silver Supporting Member
  1. 1975 Jazzmaster
  2. 1963 Jazzmaster
  3. 1960 Jazzmaster
Yes, I have more than Jazzmasters in my Feed inputs. #4 is a set of Recording Custom bass drum spurs/legs.

JJ321

All three are Les Paul Traditional Pro's. I'm looking to replace the goldtop that I stupidly sold on here a couple of years ago.

agquake

Supporting Member
1991 Ibanez UV7PWH (seller may be a substance abuser)
1995 Heritage H150CM
BC Rich ST-III