• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

First attempt at a pedalboard

bigarm

My first pedalboard is almost done. I built it with leftover scraps from other projects. The wires are not real neat and one of the power sources is just sitting on the floor. I don't move it anyway, but sometime will attach it. I tried velcro and dual lock and it didn't really stay well so will need to do something else. I am waiting on one cheap looper that I ordered from China (was supposed to be here already, but hasn't arrived) and I think that will be it for a while.

kdm1218

Silver Supporting Member
@bigarm Nice, how do you like the black box 2? Just discovered that today and its got a great sale right now, thinking of trying it out

downburst82

My first pedalboard is almost done. I built it with leftover scraps from other projects. The wires are not real neat and one of the power sources is just sitting on the floor. I don't move it anyway, but sometime will attach it. I tried velcro and dual lock and it didn't really stay well so will need to do something else. I am waiting on one cheap looper that I ordered from China (was supposed to be here already, but hasn't arrived) and I think that will be it for a while.
Nice board.

What issues did you have with dual lock? I just redid my board with it and its worked great for me.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom