First Clip of the Way Huge Fat Sandwich

Soothsayer

Silver Supporting Member
I like it. Man there sure has been alot of debate over Way Huge coming back. I think the bottom line is he designs and builds excellent FX.

erksin

Maybe its because it wasn't what I had anticipated, but I thought that demo was awful. I'd much rather have a BoR or a Crunch Box, etc.

SunnyRollins

Maybe its because it wasn't what I had anticipated, but I thought that demo was awful. I'd much rather have a BoR or a Crunch Box, etc.
c'mon haters, give the man a break! demo sounded very fine for what it is, maybe tomorrow you'll hear the "second coming" pedal demo you've waited for so long...:munch

onetubetone

I actually liked it! A rather fuzzy but singing and well balanced distortion. It also sounds really touch sensitive, as you can hear in clip 3

erksin

c'mon haters, give the man a break! demo sounded very fine for what it is, maybe tomorrow you'll hear the "second coming" pedal demo you've waited for so long...:munch

Had nothing to do with the playing or the material chosen to highlight it - I just thought it sounded crappy. The low end is woofy and loose and it's too compressed - no dynamic content at all.

SunnyRollins

Had nothing to do with the playing or the material chosen to highlight it - I just thought it sounded crappy. The low end is woofy and loose and it's too compressed - no dynamic content at all.
there's a time for dynamic content and there's a time for over compressed and woofy/loose low end...it's like blondes and brunettes!!!:cool:

musickbox

Silver Supporting Member
I dug it from the clips. I didn't expect "Marshall" type distortion. It had some fuzz in the top end, clarity, and could clean up very well. I will definitely be trying one when GC comes out with them.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom