• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

First Pedals TGP made you buy ?

rawkguitarist

I think it was a Lovepedal Eternity. Back when Sean made them all by hand and painted them by hand with spray paint I think. He was a cool guy and built me several pedals after a phone call. Like anything I really dig I get duplicates. So a few months later I bought his personal Eternity that was unpainted.... man, I wish is still had one of them. An amazing take on the TS lineage.

I might start searching for an old one...

rjaneshek

Oh geez, had to have been one of these:

FD2
OCD
HBE Psilocybe
DejaVibe (one of the really big ones with AC cord and big ass treadle)
Barber Tonepress
AD-900

Joined in 2007. Still have them all but haven’t used any of them in years. Now I’m feeling all warm and nostalgic. Kinda want to break out the ol’ Loopmaster and put together a “glory days” board.

Fudbutter

This site is addictive and cost me a lot of $$$ last year

It all started with the $299 Rocktron Valvesonic Plexi in January , which was probably the best gear buy value I've ever made and ended the year with a Ventris. Lots of stuff in between.

Mega is up to $850MM ... hmmmm ....

I think the first four pedals I learned about (and eventually bought) from TGP were:

Analogman TS9 Silver and a Sunface
Tim
Teese Wah

Last edited:

halcyon

Silver Supporting Member
I think a Demeter FOD back in the late aughts? Really wish I still had it, actually. It was one of the early versions painted by (I think?) the Bearfoot guy. Beautiful pedal; sounded amazing.

Daytona57

I joined TGP to be able to access the historic database, to research pedals before buying them and being disappointed.

I welcomed the negative reviews, which are more important than glowing reviews.

My son's and my board are totally, sourced based on TGP reviews. We especially appreciate, the technical information and guidance provided by vendors, EEs and Scientific professionals.

Thanks TGP

ry-guy

Xotic RC Booster
Keeley TS-9 Mod Plus and Keeley Sparkledrive
Menatone Red Snapper
And after that.....60 others

Gemini2

Oh geez, had to have been one of these:

FD2
OCD
HBE Psilocybe
DejaVibe (one of the really big ones with AC cord and big ass treadle)
Barber Tonepress
AD-900

Joined in 2007. Still have them all but haven’t used any of them in years. Now I’m feeling all warm and nostalgic. Kinda want to break out the ol’ Loopmaster and put together a “glory days” board.
Except the AD-900 I had all of those too. They were top dogs back then. Seeing them listed here brought back some nostalgia for me too.

Tmidiman

How is a tubescreamer transparent! Buzzwords are crazy.
It’s transparent, to me, in that it doesn’t heavily affect the tone of the guitar, is just adds the amount of hair, or overdrive, you dial in. If it wasn’t for that bit of overdrive I wouldn’t know it was even on.

I hope that helps.

warren3333

Gold Supporting Member
Good thread...

For me, MHP 72 Degrees (remember them ???) and the original Fulltone Supatrem.

Trending Topics