First show in NYC @ the Bitter End 3/14 7pm

Discussion in 'Artist Spotlight' started by Tony Max, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Tony Max

Tony Max Member

I'll be performing songs from my latest recording "Road to Clarity" on Saturday 3/14 @ 7pm 18+ $10 at the door. Really excited about this record and excited about my new pedals. I just picked up the Mojohand Crosstown Fuzz, Mojohand Rook Royale, and Tech 21 Blonde pedal. The three pedals alone have blown me away. I absolutely love my sound right now. It's exactly what I was looking for and then some.

I actually traded a good friend of mine Eli Menezes for the Rook Royale. I had the Bogner Ecstacy Red but felt like it was too "restrained" but I definitely needed an overdrive that was going to be over the top for thick rhythm or lead tones so he told me about the Rook Royale and I'm so glad I traded because this thing cooks man! love it love it!

This is what I'm running now:

bottom right to left:
    1. Dunlop Volume pedal, 2. Digitech EX-7, 3. Mojohand Crosstown Fuzz, 4. controller for Nova Delay/Digitech EX-7 (made by This1myne), 5. Lovepedal Amp11 (prymax version),

2nd Row: left to right
    1. TC Electronics Nova Delay (modded), 2. Mojohand Rook Royale

3rd Row: left to right
    1. TC Hall of fame Reverb, 2. Moore Trelicopter, 3. Jacques Meistersinger analog chorus, 4. TC polytune mini

[​IMG]