First track from the new CD...

althrax

Ed that was some badass playing! Are you doing a new disc with this rhythm section?

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Ed that was some badass playing! Are you doing a new disc with this rhythm section?
A good part of it at least, there are some other rhythm sections I'm keen to use. I was thinking of using Anton Fig for some stuff, but the way Weckl and Fierabracci hit it out of the ball park I might just have to hire them for the whole thing.

Lance

So, did you make enough scratch from Dog House to get this off the ground, and hire players like the aforementioned? The reason I ask, is that it is VERY refreshing, as well as reassuring to me that an instrumental cd was even somewhat successful. Even if it wasn't, PLEASE tell me it was!

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
So, did you make enough scratch from Dog House to get this off the ground, and hire players like the aforementioned? The reason I ask, is that it is VERY refreshing, as well as reassuring to me that an instrumental cd was even somewhat successful. Even if it wasn't, PLEASE tell me it was!
I bought a 500 Mercedes from Dog House...hell no I didn't make enough money to pay for the next one. But I am breaking even on Dog House. And figure I will break even on Less Is Seldom More. The Country gigs pay for the Jam band stuff.

Lance

Argh! I asked you not to tell me that, ya bubble burster, LOL!!!! Oh well, I guess the fact that you even get to make cds like these is a very good thing. I'm glad you, at least break even on the costs. Less is Seldom More, sounds like the kind of title you can really sink your teeth in to. The best of luck on this endeavor, I can't wait to buy it. Hmm, now that I think about it, I never did get around to writing a thorough review of Doghouse. A bit in hindsight, but I may get around to that this weekend.

Rid

:D
I had a blast!!
Hope to get a hold of your first cd soon!
Love it!
Niels

ToneZappa

That is radiculous guitar playing you really have carved out your own way of playing. Very, Very Inspiring. :crazy

Totally Loved it, Groundbreaking. Stunning and creative. One of my favorite drummers in the world. Heavy bass player and over all production.
Thats why we musicians dont drive fancy cars, wear Rolex's and live in million dollar houses, when we make a little extra bread, we put it into recording projects, new gear. Thats our riches, our future, our health policys and our dreams come true. Keep on keeping on Ed

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Incredible Ed ..
Just downright incredible ...
You are playing with guys your own caliber here & it's so right on ..
Just luv it ... Wow!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom