Flashback 2 - headache with Toneprints

kevs

Anyone notice that testing toneprints, it seems to fry those 1-3 numbers where you are supposed to save them, and they (the 1-3 setting) don't get volume?

kramm47

Silver Supporting Member
Not sure what you mean, but I've had good luck with toneprints. Just made a new one yesterday!

kevs

not making them. Downloading them with app. Also, those numbers 1-3, can they save your own settings you make from the pedal?

kramm47

Silver Supporting Member
I don't use the app much, preferring to use the computer. You should be able to beam straight to the pedal via the pickup of your guitar. Set the pedal to a Toneprint slot, turn up the volume on the guitar, point at the pickups with your phone and beam away.

cowbellfever

I've had no issues with the Toneprints editor with my FB2 delay, Vortex flanget, HOF mini reverb, sub n up.

If you want specific setting to be set on a toneprint when you switch tl it regardless of previous setting, you need a custom toneprint created, and edit the dial/potentiometer values from 0 to 100 to the parameters you want. Example: if you want a 350msec delay with 6 repeats, edit the delay time so no matter where the delay time pot/dial is set it's always at 350msec, and edit the feedback knob setting so no matter where it is dialed in the value will be 6 repeats.
Good luck!

kevs

the phone app is glitchy, so download the desktop app which I had never done and more stable.

Trending Topics