Flexi and VHT clips in my Bands first attempt at recording

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Pointbreakd, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Pointbreakd

Pointbreakd Member

www.thebigheavy.com

It's the first clip entitled "Looking Back". A lot of this is actually recorded in our dorm room...

The Rhythm guitar is all a VHT Pitbull-45 with a Gibson Les Paul Standard. The feedback is also the VHT.

The lead stuff is all my Flexi-50, Most of which is with a G&L Strat. The solos are all done with my PRS, also with flexi.

let me know what you think.

2. Pointbreakd

Pointbreakd Member

re-mixed and re-uploaded.

3. 59model

59model Member

Sounds great man. What part of Boston you from? I just moved to Louisiana from that area last year, before Rita hit, LOL! I used to play in BOGASH and my bass player is still rockin new stuff like you guys. Keep it up, I`m 47 but still love new rock. Keep it coming with the clips.

4. Pointbreakd

Pointbreakd Member

Thanks buddy. The bands from all over the boston area.

5. BluePowder

BluePowder Member

I took a listen to Looking Back, sounds really good for Dorm Room recording facilities man. I love the solos, the chord progression sounds like one that could potentially lead to a shredfest but I loved the choice of notes and the timing as well as the space between each lick. You got a really nice fat tone with the PRS, I also loved the nice gainy tone you got, nicely done!

Thanks for sharing man.

Keep up the great work!

Chris.

6. Pointbreakd

Pointbreakd Member