• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Flo Rida get off my lawn!

amstrtatnut

Watched the Today show. This guy Flo Rida sings? A song about good feeling.

Yuck. It was so bad. People were into it. Where do these "artists" come from?

Now get off my lawn.

rollyfoster

Silver Supporting Member
Watched the Today show. This guy Flo Rida sings? A song about good feeling.

Yuck. It was so bad. People were into it. Where do these "artists" come from?

Now get off my lawn.

That was one of the most terrible things I have ever seen.

sundog964

Silver Supporting Member
Saw that also, unfortunately. The wifey likes to have that drivel in the background as we are getting ready in the morning.

Truly awful stuff. But on the plus side, he actually had some real musicians, which is more than I can say for most of the Hip Hop / Rap stuff these days.

Misterbulbous

I saw some of the lead-in, but didn't see the performance.

At least the Today show is showing live music on TV. (and I don't want to argue whether or not this was live/backing tracks/and stuff like that). I believe yesterday was Boy George.

NoQuarter

I saw this performance too and it was boring. Take away all the glitz, and you have no substance . Bringing Robin Thicke out on a song too didn't help...at all.

M138

100% Fenriz Approved
Watched the performance. Looks like everyone was having fun and enjoying the show. I don't see the issue.