• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Flying across the country, taking my Strat as a carry on

vivalaking

American Airlines allows you to carry on your guitars- awesome policy. I'm flying from California to Kansas on Sunday, what case should I get for my strat? I'm leaning heavily towards the vintage fender style case because thats the one I want- but is that going to be too bulky/ cumbersome to put in the coat closet on the plane?

Wut do? :messedup

bob-i

All airlines allow guitars in gig bags, they just discourage it. You'll find space in an overhead, just find a space where the bags aren't crammed in, slide it in over, behind in front of the other bags. The coat closet is usually reserved for fist class.

I've done this dozens of times without a problem. If questioned, be polite and say "I've always carried it on, it always fits just fine". The airlines have zero tolerance with rudeness and can ask you to leave, so be polite.

Trending Topics