Sold Focusrite 18i20 for your ?

Discussion in 'Everything Else Archive' started by nsureit, Dec 7, 2016.

1. nsureit

nsureit Supporting Member

$275 cash, includes shipping to CONUS. Trade for a microphone or other recording related gear...or a cool pedal?

My 1st Generation version Focusrite 18i20 for your______? About 4 years old, works perfectly. Manual and drivers can be downloaded HERE . USB cable and IEC power cord included. I'll give you my authorization codes for Ableton Live Lite, Scarlett Plug-in Suite (RTAS/AU/VST), Red Plug-in Suite (AAX/AU/VST), Novation Bass Station, Focusrite Drum Tracks (2GB) and 2GB of Loopmasters samples. But, not sure if Focusrite will allow another download and authorization.

I recently acquired an Audient ASP880+iD22, so I don't need the Focusrite interface.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  2. nsureit

This is an inexpensive way to increase your interface capacity with 8 very good Focusrite preamps, plus it connects via USB to your computer.

3. nsureit

Somebody have any Shure or Sennheiser dynamic mics they don't need?

4. iamjmb

iamjmb Member

I've got an Axess Electronics FX1 Midi Pedalboard in excellent condition, could do a trade + cash or trade + additional fun toy.
    I've got trade references on the fractal forum. Any interest?

Edit: I'm an idiot. I was so tired last night when I posted this that I didn't think to mention that I meant trade + cash/trade on your end.

So, the Focusrite + Cash for my Axess, or Focusrite + Some other fun toy...because toys...
    I'm such a child...lol

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    nsureit likes this.
  5. nsureit

The Axess is really retro cool! I'm barely smart enough to use my Pedal Pallette. Thank you for the offer, though.

6. iamjmb

iamjmb Member

Holy crap, retro!?! Haha. It's a killer board, not all that complicated when you have the manual (which I do).
    I appreciate ya taking the time to reply bro. Good luck with the sale! :)