• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Foot Controller for Intellifex

dobieboy

Looking for suggestions..(if it's possible) for a controller for my Intellifex. I use it in the effects loop of my amp and would like to switch patches without having to scroll through all of them to get to the ones I want. Since my amp's loop (Marshall DSL) is not bypass-able via footswitch (If it is, tell me) is there a controller which could by pass the effects unit? Would the Rocktron Midi Mate or Midi Exchange pedal accomplish this? Thanks!!

sysexguy

I seem to remember that there was a way to store a preset as "bypass on" but if not, it is very easy to create a preset with all the effect mix levels at zero and dry at 100%. You can also quickly and easily map different presets to midi program change assignments making integrating just about any midi pedalboard fairly easy. If you have a parallel loop (I think that's what the DSL has), set the dry to 0% in all patches (this can be done globally iirc, if not, time to program each patch so that you don't get a comb filter effect from mixing the parallel dry with the effect dry.

Andy

Trending Topics