Footprint of Cochrane's Tim Pedal?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Murfman, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Murfman

Murfman Member

I have to wait until Feb of next year before I get my pedal. In the mean time I bought the Lava cables pedal board kit and am setting everything up (getting it all ready) I want to run a Boss EQ pedal through the Send/Return on the Tim pedal and space is getting tight on my board.

Can someone measure the length and width dimensions of the Tim pedal so I can figure out a layout that works - I'll be able to cut and make all the lava cables.

Thanks in advance-
    -Murf

2. smoss469

smoss469 Member

4x2 give or take a centimeter or two.. all I had handy was a ruler.

3. Grady

Grady Windjammer Gold Supporting Member

4. Morningstaru

Morningstaru Member

Roughly 4.5 x 3.5 inches
    Keep in mind it's also quite tall (2.25 inches?), I had to redo my board to put the Tim in the backrow as not to get in the way.

5. Archangelyabbo

Archangelyabbo Member

The TIM pedal is awesome....I finally got mine, and used it last week at rehearsal...yea i didn't bother using any other pedal that night. If you don't have room, make room. LOL
    Good luck.

6. tonedover

tonedover Supporting Member

+1

tall pedal.

7. Murfman

Murfman Member

Thanks for the measurement! height isn't an issue...I currently have some big pedals on the board and make room for the good ones! Effectrode Tube Vibe and Moog Phaser are big too!

-Murf

8. smoss469

smoss469 Member

I apologize, I gave the measurements for my Timmy, not the Tim. That's what I get for skimming. I didn't have my Tim back until today so had I read... I would've shut up for sure!