Footswitch for Peavey Ultraverb rack unit?

drabombs

I'm new to rack gear and can't find much on the Peavey website forum about this unit.

The 00 preset is a clean signal and 1-99 are different digital effects. There was no footswitch included, don't think that came with it new even. There is a "defeat" input on the back as well as MIDI in and MIDI through. Could I use a footswitch plugged into this defeat input to turn on/off the effects?

I know these are Captain Dumass questions but I'm just wondering if I could get a basic footswitch to bypass effects or if there is some magic midi switcher I should get. Even though it's a Peavey this thing actually sounds really sweet!

Last edited:
I'm new to rack gear and can't find much on the Peavey website forum about this unit.

The 00 preset is a clean signal and 1-99 are different digital effects. There was no footswitch included, don't think that came with it new even. There is a "defeat" input on the back as well as MIDI in and MIDI through. Could I use a footswitch plugged into this defeat input to turn on/off the effects?

I know these are Captain Dumass questions but I'm just wondering if I could get a basic footswitch to bypass effects or if there is some magic midi switcher I should get. Even though it's a Peavey this thing actually sounds really sweet!

I recently had something to ask them about a long time discontinued product and emailed them with no too big expectations.
Turned out the kind person at support sent me a reply from the engineer who designed the product... and it wasn't as light a detail as the one you're trying to find out.
Kudos to Peavey support. Email them and you may be surprised.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom