For all you Tyler haters - NGD

GearFlipper

Oh I remember you, you're this guy...

The effects of the type of wood on the tone of a electric guitar are minimal, unless is a full hollow guitar with very microphonic pickups (very bad quality microphones). In the other hand, wood might affect the envelope of the sound, so any high density wood works.

You better focus on the electronics.
I mean seriously, with uninformed opinions like that I think you probably need a hug. Would love to hear a clip so I put your feedback on my guitar in the proper perspective. :jo

big mike

Platinum Supporting Member
You mean his handle isn't a clever rouse? He really is Negative? ;)

My momma always said, if you can't say something nice....

ngativ

Oh I remember you, you're this guy...

I mean seriously, with uninformed opinions like that I think you probably need a hug. Would love to hear a clip so I put your feedback on my guitar in the proper perspective. :jo
Well, you should learn the difference between opinions and facts. IN MY OPINION, this guitar's finish is ugly. I didn't say it is a bad guitar

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
Funny,
We didn't see that in your first post.

My .02,

S.
j

big mike

Can people not bag on a guy's new guitar day? jeez man, how would you feel if you were excited about your new guitar and someone pissed on your parade?

It's called courtesy folks.

ngativ

Can people not bag on a guy's new guitar day? jeez man, how would you feel if you were excited about your new guitar and someone pissed on your parade?

It's called courtesy folks.
People should lower their sensitiveness threshold.

JDutch

Congratulations! I've owned and played guitars made by some very talented builders, but no one's impressed me as much as Tyler. Everything from wood selection to attention to detail is excellent. I'm sure you're going to love this guitar.

Dana Olsen

SICK!!!!!!!!!

Dude I love it! Look at the flame on that Neck!!! WoW!
Totally - I TOTALLY agree.

That's about my fave Tyler to date - it just works for me. Looks like a Glendale bridge - very cool.

Congrats, Dana O.

fatoni

well they are ugly but thats a huge part of their charm imo. they are cool because they are ugly. well that and they play well. looks to be full of character and if its anything like any other tyler ive ever played, it sounds/feels full of character. not to mention that the flame on that neck is probably the best ive ever seen. must be nice.

Stefan S

:drool Another reason to become a TYLER hater!!!!!
Another breathtaking guitar.
I want them all, but can´t afford it.......................

Congrats !!!!

waini001

ha ha, that thing is killer! Love the names on the back just to rub it in, absolutely hilarious. The flame is friggin ridiculous!

I think the arm contour on the Bastars is slick; how much of a contour is it? Less than a Strat? Also curious about the tone of the proto P90; are these currently an option, or was it done as a special request?

Congratulations, fantastic looking guitar!!!

I'm thinking I might ask James to make my next one with no paintjob but just the logo all over the body! And the new Herman-logo in the middle in-between the neck and bridge pickup!

Trending Topics