• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

? for Ground Control Pro users

thenine

GCP users: How are you guys mounting your GCP to your pedalboards? I have a ATA flytecase flat pedalboard covered in blk fuzz. Do you guys take the rubber feet off your GCP's and velcro it down? Or do you use some spacers or something underneath to prop it up?

albuht813

i took the feet off. It's very easy to do when you have the right tools - the really small allen wrench for the screws on the face of the unit.

mobis8

I haven't done this yet, but I was thinking about using long black zip ties, drilling holes in my pedal board, and hooking them across the 4 corners... But to do that you would have to drill into your pedal board which not all of us want to do...

Trending Topics