1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Forget about gear for a sec, and be amazed!!!

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by buffjones, Feb 15, 2012.

1. buffjones

buffjones Member

If you love the guitar, and music in general, you will have to smile if you just watch it to the end..
    Forget the gear chase for a second. I don't play this style, but this is just pure musical bliss. That I don't even care about the gear says a lot. Just musical JOY!!! I've seen/heard this guy before, but what an awesome interpretation of this classic and YES I smiled. Brilliant, that's all!!!

Having trouble with the new HTML 5 Embed so it's just the link, but click away!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHMOyKiuB08

2. jb70

jb70 Supporting Member

julian is ridiculous. the solo version of autumn leaves on his latest cd is sick too!

3. Matt L

Matt L Supporting Member

Wonderful player. I really love hearing and watching him play.

4. msr13

msr13 Supporting Member

Damn. I love how much he seems to enjoy playing. He makes the impossible seem so easy. And, he interpretations are so musical and lyric.