Forgive me... Silver Centaur Going Price.

Campbelltoe

What's an attainable price for these? A few months back, I saw some (no horsie) for around 600$. Is that still feasible? I'd like to try and pick one up for the hell of it, as I've been using boosts into a breaking up amp rather than running ODs into a clean amp.

Thanks for your input.

Ryan84

$600 sounds like a deal. Only relatively speaking with the absurd prices they go for these days. The Gold Ones seem to start around $1200. Silvers around $900-1000.

ufo~

What's an attainable price for these? A few months back, I saw some (no horsie) for around 600$. Is that still feasible?
People would consider you a saint if you sold it for that much. Especially with the hyper inflated prices I've seen asked for it lately. Like the silver one with the starting price of $2k on ebay right now. That's so unrealistic it's sad. But to answer your question, yes, totally feasible.

I would not assist someone in perpetuating and contributing to the overinflated prices of that brand of pedal, sorry.

orogeny

Gold Supporting Member
I would not assist someone in perpetuating and contributing to the overinflated prices of that brand of pedal, sorry.
they said that about lionel trains too. . . .
my buddy just sold a collection for $92k

it's a collectible now (although you can still use it! just like them pre-war lionel trains. . . . )

RSRD

Forgive the posts on here. Last time I checked you are allowed to ask an honest question without enduring snide remarks? People may spend their money on whatever they'd like, yeah?

Ive never owned a Klon silver or centaur but from what I see on the emporium they float around $900 -1200 these days? The KTR seems more in the 500-700 range. I'd assume ebay is bloated due to the much larger audience.

Trending Topics