Former Head of Pentagon's Secret UFO Program Has Some (Strange) Stories to Tell

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MatchFive, May 31, 2019.

1. Alchemist XP

Alchemist XP Silver Supporting Member

What is it specifically you claim I am trying to convince you or anyone else of?

What I need more proof of is that all of the military personnel that have come forward about reasonably up close sightings they've had of disc shaped craft, dating back to the 40's, are all wrong. Meaning every one of them is a mistaken sighting, disinfo, lying for attention, etc. And I mean proof and real proof that every single one of them is wrong ... thus far, I haven't seen it. As such, the evidence is quite a bit higher that some of them made very accurate observations, are telling the truth and are describing EXACTLY what they saw. The evidence to prove THEM ALL wrong is weak.

I'm certainly not claiming this is proof of ET's (which I don't believe in anyway).

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    CheckSix and sundog964 like this.
  2. sundog964

sundog964 Supporting Member

That there have been disc shaped objects that defy physics. And they have effected our ICBM's among other things.

There have been many unidentified objects, none have been identified as anything that we haven't developed on our planet during our time, by our people.

You yourself claim that compartmentalization is an argument. So why would any military person know of everything that we or the enemy has? They wouldn't. Frankly the people in the military, except high up, have very little idea about the different systems unless they use or will have them used against them. Those in the companies that develop them have a much clearer picture.

I think that those people saw things. It isn't known what they are. However, they aren't changing our daily life in any meaningful, or demonstrable way, so it is sort of like a thought experiment.

The evidence to prove any single incident is not of our world/time/people is non-existent.

Tag, Alchemist XP and jerrycampbell like this.
  3. Thumpalumpacus

Thumpalumpacus Member

In all sincerity, it's cool when you can introduce someone to something online like we can nowadays. It's like when you got that album and were so excited about it you had to tell your friends ... and then drop the needle and hope they get it!

I just thought the lyric was pretty apt for this thread. :)

Tag and A-Bone like this.
  4. Thumpalumpacus

Thumpalumpacus Member

Yeah, it's not a shocker, drove those roads many a time. You need to be sober and alert, they're twisty.

Vintage_ likes this.
  5. Alchemist XP

What I've said is I think it's far more likely that some of the military personnel are telling the truth about what they saw, at least from a probability standpoint, than ALL OF THEM are lying, mistaken, etc. That doesn't mean I'm trying to convince you of it. That's just how I see it. Keep in mind, I did see a disc like craft at reasonably close range fairly close to the ground (not blurry at a distance) with two other people back in the 90's so I have another point of reference for knowing these kind of aircraft do exist.

I think we agree here. I'm not certain what they are but I do think the descriptions of their look and maneuvering capabilities are highly probable to be accurate

I tend to agree with you here, as well. ;)

My macro thinking on it has to do more with the totality of all the sightings and by very credible people, around the world that makes it highly probable that some pretty extraordinary aircraft have been in our skies since the 40's.

I'm extremely curious to know who made and is piloting them.

Oriondk, Vintage_ and sundog964 like this.
  6. rhythmark

rhythmark Member

Careful with that axe .....E.T.

7. dsmc80

dsmc80 Member

Alright, I will throw this in there. I was camping and hiking with friends around 2005 in the Uintah mountains outside of Dinosaur Utah. Spent 3 weeks out there and it was an amazing experience. A few weeks in we watched a black wedge shaped object go past at a speed the was unlike anything else anyone had ever witnessed. No breaking of the sound barrier or sound was heard, but the speed in which it traversed and moved through the range shocked us. Our figure was that it was a scram jet or something (engineering nerds with some knowledge but not aeronautical). The lack of sound has always been a confusion.

It was going in a straight line so I suspect it was some sort of military craft (also due to the location in the USA), though again the sound issue was perplexing.

8. rhythmark

rhythmark Member

Well with the vastness of space
    And the billions upon billions of galaxies..
    Life happens....

Its out there whether it’s believed or not.
    The government will not tell the truth. They are all liars.
    As most people are.

Its no different than when all the idiots said the earth was the center of the solar system.
    People went to the grave yelling show me proof.
    They die like fools, just like you stubborn people who think we are the only life happening.

jou ma, Alchemist XP and tnvol like this.
  9. tnvol

tnvol Ufologist Silver Supporting Member

I believe this 100%.

Alchemist XP likes this.
  10. dhdfoster

dhdfoster Silver Supporting Member

I don't think a single person in this thread denies that there may be life elsewhere, or that the government lies.

Oriondk, A-Bone and Vintage_ like this.
  11. retro

retro Member

Thumpalumpacus likes this.
  12. Alchemist XP

Talk to :banana:banana:banana (Tag) about that.

13. dsmc80

dsmc80 Member

I hope we evolve ourselves because we are a pest species at this point. Complete shite.

14. MatchFive

MatchFive Silver Supporting Member

I've got it figured out. It's time travelling leprechauns that are driving the UFOs. They are travelling back in time to get all the pots of gold from the rainbows. That's way more plausible than advanced technology military drones..

Tag likes this.
  15. retro

retro Member

Oriondk and Fred132 like this.
  16. CheckSix

CheckSix Gold Supporting Member

I think the "defy Physics" description is wrong. It's misstated. It may appear to "defy Physics" but in reality it is adhering to what is allowed in the physical laws and existence of the Universe. The truth is, we may not understand it yet or be able to explain it.

Oriondk, No457 Snowy, VaughnC and 3 others like this.
  17. Alchemist XP

Blame in on Michio! He said it twice in that stupid interview! Got us all derailed.

sundog964 and CheckSix like this.
  18. CheckSix

CheckSix Gold Supporting Member

Awesome!!! Doing video of aviation and aerobatics is so hard to get right. That teaser looked great! There is a huge disconnect from actually doing it (flying) and those passively watching it. The sensations, the visuals, the sounds, the amount of controls coordination and execution... is really hard to transfer through film/video. I look forward to what you're working on!

p.s. One thing I always loved doing, was flying really fast, really close to the ground. Dangerous? You bet! The visual is so hard to describe with words. The sensation of speed is incredibly maximized. Going really fast at 36,000' doesn't do anything for you... get down to 10' AGL and go 350mph and that is an unbelievable visual from the cockpit!

19. Tachymetres

Tachymetres Supporting Member

That solo defies physics.

Thumpalumpacus likes this.
  20. Tag

Tag Gold Supporting Member

What you are missing again, is that it's up to them to prove their claims. Its THEIR absence of proof that we are dealing with, not the skeptics. As posted earlier, 5000 bogus claims does not make a single truthful one. It's just 5000 bogus claims, no matter how hard that is for believers to accept. Add to that EVERY case brought up here has had SERIOUS issues surrounding them.
    The evidence is not there by a long shot, I would say really ZERO evidence at all. Just empty running of mouths.