Forte Cabinets?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by CyberFerret, Apr 15, 2015.

1. CyberFerret

CyberFerret Member

A while back (probably a couple of years ago now), I remember corresponding with a member here who built some terrific guitar cabinets - Forte cabinets.

Decided to look at what was new, but having trouble finding the web site again. Google seems to be drawing a blank or showing me kitchen cabinet designers. Is that company still around? If so, I would appreciate their web address...

2. grego7

grego7 has left the building Gold Supporting Member

3. CyberFerret

CyberFerret Member

Ah... thanks for the clarification.

I did a more detailed search on here and found a couple of threads. Not easy to find, so here is the link from the horse's mouth (so to speak) for anyone who may have the same question and come across this thread:

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showpost.php?p=19162151&postcount=17

A real pity. Dave seemed a nice guy and I was impressed that he even offered to take a hit of his profit margin to ship me a cab here to Australia at a reasonable cost. Wish I had taken him up on his offer back then...

4. bettset

bettset Member

my cab is great. it is too bad what happened. as long as he fulfills his orders then the questions are answered. maybe somehow he may find his way back in to the biz :munch