• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

FoxRox CC Hybrid.....awesome fuzz

FuzzFaceJ

I am blown away by this pedal, so many killer tones in one easy to use pedal

if you haven't tried one of these, and you like fuzz faces (germanium or silicon), you owe it to yourself

FuzzFaceJ

not the flavor of the week/month/year/whatever, but there's gotta be some others who have used this fantastic fuzz

zerorez

The Foxrox CC Hybrid is my favorite fuzzface compared to others that I have owned. Responds fantastic to the volume knob changes and has a wide range of dirt textures. :aok

joe_k

know someone who has played many a fuzzface said this this was by far the most instantly gratifying one he owned. (this includes different versions of the sunface).

FuzzFaceJ

I love how it has the darkness and warmth of germaniums, but the bite of silicon, I don't know if it's possible to make sound bad either

FuzzFaceJ

it's a pedal, that if one cannot make sound good, one must focus more on their playing instead of gear

it's very very hard to make sound bad

snouter

yodchula, awesome pedals and Strat. The pic looks like a parchment or mint pickguard. I have a mint pickguard incoming for my one piece Swamp Ash Warmoth Strat pictured here. From last Friday. Off topic, but the Korg keyboard needs replacement. Played a friend's Nord and the Korg feels like a plastic toy in comparison in regard to key feel, dynamics and sound.

yodchula

yodchula, awesome pedals and Strat. The pic looks like a parchment or mint pickguard. I have a mint pickguard incoming for my one piece Swamp Ash Warmoth Strat pictured here.
You are a big fan of Foxrox! Yes it's mint pick guard it's Fender Custom shop reissue 1960

I was wondering about that. So no problem running a wah (without buffer) into the CC Hybrid?
I using RMC3 wah it's work well.

pennylink

meterman

yeah it's my new favorite fuzz and caused me to sell some other killer fuzzfaces. I still have a Fulltone '69 and '70 for their unique features but prefer the Foxrox hybrid in most cases. Great pedal!

As far as working with a wah with no buffer, I don't think so, both germ and silicon fuzzfaces have issues with wahs so I'd imagine there would be issues with this one. I have the Foxrox wah buffer in my RMC3 so there is no problem....

joe_k

Doesn't dave sell a retrofit buffer you can add to your wah pedals? i thought he had integrated it as an output buffer on these pedals.

or am i thinking of something else maybe. actually i might be thinking tht RMC integrated Dav'es buffer into their wahs.

whatever, foxrox are awesome. no one gets close to those awesome enclosures too imo.

FuzzFaceJ

I like what fuzz faces do with wahs, I have a HBE Medicine Bawl that sounds great with the CC Hybrid

Trending Topics