1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

FS Fractal Audio Axe FX II + Rack + XLR Cables - Local Austin, Texas - $900

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Emporium' started by Senor Forum, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Senor Forum

Senor Forum Gold Supporting Member

$900

https://reverb.com/item/18736123-fractal-audio-axe-fx-ii-rack-xlr-cables-local-austin-texas

So, it's time to fund the Axe FX 3. :)

This is a Mark 1 Axe FX II. It is in great condition, with a couple of minor blemishes.

This will come with 2 Mogami Gold 6 foot XLR cables and a rack (pictured).

This will be a local sale in the Austin / Round Rock, Texas area.

Anyone close enough is welcome to come by and jam through it. I'll have the Austinbuddy amp packs loaded, so you can get a good idea of how awesome it can sound.

mikah912 and JiveTurkey like this.
  2. Slicklickz

Slicklickz Member

Awesome price on an incredible piece of gear.Good luck with the sale.

3. ldizzle

ldizzle Supporting Member

If I literally didn't just go on another amp I would've driven down. dangit.
    Great price!