1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

FS Fractal Axe FX II, MFC101 III, and Extras

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Emporium' started by Twister, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Twister

Twister Supporting Member

Sole owner for both units. The Axe FX has been in an SKB case always and is in really really good condition and includes the manual and power cable. The MFC has been velcro mounted to a pedal train in soft case and is also in really really good condition. It will include a nice selection of labels, the never used power supply, and the only data cable I've ever used (has never let me down). Both units will be shipped in the original packaging. Both units have left my cat free, smoke free, fish free, dog and gluten loving home to play with friends.

I've never had a bit of trouble with any of this gear, and it's not easy to let it go. Price is $1750 paypal shipped in the lower 48 UPS ground insured. I will consider shipping international, but only with bank transfer and additional shipping fees. Please no trades.

2. MikeyG

MikeyG Supporting Member

Gluten loving, lol. Good one.

3. cob666

cob666 Member

Would you consider selling the MFC separately?

4. Twister

Twister Supporting Member

I have a few people asking to sell the MFC or just the labels separately. Give me a couple more days to see how this goes, or PM me an offer for the MFC.