• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fractal FX8 waiting list

stratzrus

Philadelphia Jazz, Funk, and R&B
Gold Supporting Member
I'm trying to figure out where I am on the waiting list.

1. People with recent deliveries, when did you get on the list?

2. I got on the list on October 6 at 9:00 a.m. (the third day) Has anyone who got on the list on the 5th or 6th taken delivery.

I'm not in a rush, just want to make sure my invite didn't get sent to spam and I missed it.

Jose7822

You either missed it or never got it.

I got on the list on February 2015 and got my invite last week. I think they're now in March 2015.

Sorry.

stratzrus

Gold Supporting Member
You either missed it or never got it.

I got on the list on February 2015 and got my invite last week. I think they're now in March 2015.

Sorry.
Thanks! This is actually helpful.

BCy2k

I thought I got on the list the 1st day (I don't remember what day that was), but I think I put in a 2nd request. I received a confirmation email from my 2nd request on 10-15-14. I got my invite on June 26th, and received my FX8 one week later. Sounds like you may have been passed over somehow. Sounds like you should probably contact Fractal. Good luck with it.

i8guitar

yelling at clouds from outer space
Gold Supporting Member
I got on the list Feb 2nd and received my invitation on July 14th.

_pete_

Silver Supporting Member
I got on the list 11/22/14 and got my invite on 6/30/15.
Figures that I get the invite and don't have the $$$ available for it. :(

PBGas

Silver Supporting Member
I got on the list I think either the first or second day that it was up. I got my invite in June but gave it away to someone else on the board. Not really interested in anything Fractal these days.

Jose7822

I got on the list I think either the first or second day that it was up. I got my invite in June but gave it away to someone else on the board. Not really interested in anything Fractal these days.
I did and feel the same. But that's another story.

jamiefbolton

doh! touche!

Not only do I give myself a C-......ahhh crap....my witty response is lost in my own negligence of proofreading.

You win...

stratzrus

Gold Supporting Member
Cliff, Mark Day or anyone at Fractal, I sent an email to "sales@fractalaudio.com" yesterday as per the instructions in the confirmation I received on 10/6/14. If an invite was sent, somehow it didn't reach me. I'd definitely like to order an FX8. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Fractal Audio

Cliff, Mark Day or anyone at Fractal, I sent an email to "sales" yesterday as per the instructions in the confirmation I received on 10/6/14. If an invite was sent, somehow it didn't reach me. I'd definitely like to order an FX8. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Henry,

You shouldn't post your email on public forums. Bots will harvest it and you'll get flooded with spam. I found your original waitlist request and forwarded a copy to sales. We did NOT receive any email from you so perhaps there is an issue with your mail server.

Thanks,
CC

Trending Topics