• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fralin Split Blades?

JeffD

Very slow but persistent
I wonder how the vintage output compares to his own vintage hot single coils. Hmmmmm.

walterw

Platinum Supporting Member
they do look really cool from a visual design standpoint, and i'm an unabashed fralin fanboy, at least when it comes to his real single coils (and bass pickups).

unfortunately, as usual the website is glaringly stingy with any information about the pickups in question. i'm guessing that they're a side-by-side dual coil design?

i wonder how they compare to the old domino-shaped split-coil pickups he made for prs back in the day? i dimly remember those as sounding like a somewhat "polite" strat pickup with no noise.

RvChevron

Bump!

It must be really new since no one really have them yet.

Note the bent rails under the D and g strings.

PFCG

no pun intended?

Haha, sadly that didnt even come to mind that it was funny/related.

I presume they are built like the P92s but in the single sized housing. I also wonder if they sound thin like a Hotrails or something of that nature. Curious to know how quiet they are. Maybe Lindy will give us some soundclips.

Anyone know why there has not been any press releases, or hype? Seems like hes making this cool new stuff but telling no one about it. Just is odd to me. Maybe someone has a set already?

jbp

Silver Supporting Member
bump

VERY interested in these. anyone taken delivery yet?

A440

Silver Supporting Member
the S pickups look cool!

hum-canceling P-90's are also listed !!

KRosser

the S pickups look cool!

hum-canceling P-90's are also listed !!
I got a set of those hum-canceling P-90's two weeks ago and put them in my R6. I haven't had a chance to work with them much yet but so far at home I'm pretty impressed

Just got the Split Blade pick ups,
I was the first one to get a set and they are awesome. Great tone, output and no noise. The blender pot is great as well. Yeah and they look cool too.

RSRelic

You will not get much feedback on these because he just started shipping last week. They are very new. I just got a Hum canceling P-90, but I have not tried it yet. A Tele is coming.

Trending Topics