free lessons (licks) on my website - updated regularly

Santuzzo

Hi,

I wanna start posting free lessons and licks on my website. I am planning on uploading one lick per week or so.

Each lick comes with an mp3 and a downloadable pdf-TAB.

The lessons can be found HERE

Thanks,
Lars

Last edited:

Santuzzo

new lick uploaded, this one is a fusion lick / diminished scale sequence.

go to the lessons / free lessons section on MY WEBSITE. to check it out!

bobmc

Silver Supporting Member
Lars

Thanks for sharing, nice work. I really dig the rhythmic displacement in the two blues/rock examples. I have been working on improving the rhythm in my lines; I seem to only have a few ideas no matter what key/groove etc..

I just subscribed.

Santuzzo

Lars

Thanks for sharing, nice work. I really dig the rhythmic displacement in the two blues/rock examples. I have been working on improving the rhythm in my lines; I seem to only have a few ideas no matter what key/groove etc..

I just subscribed.
Thanks, Bob!

I'm glad you like these licks.
Let me know if you received the backing tracks alright.

Lars

Alle gitaren 7 of 8-snarig? :omg

Mooie site :aok.
Dank je wel :)

bobmc

Silver Supporting Member
Lars

Very pleased to say yes, I got the tracks! You sir, are apparently the MAN.

Bob

Santuzzo

New lick: blues scale lick with alternate picking/string skipping / tapping.

go to the lessons / free lessons section on MY WEBSITE to check it out (it's Lick 7)!

Lars

Santuzzo

New update: this time I posted another jazz lick (minor II-V-I)
go to the lessons / free lessons section on MY WEBSITE. to check it out, it's Lick 8.

Lars

Santuzzo

NEW LICK: just posted a fusion lick using a lydian#5 pentatonic scale (derived from melodic minor).
go to the lessons / free lessons section on MY WEBSITE to check it out, it's Lick 10.

Lars

Santuzzo

I just posted a new lick, this time it's another jazz lick that works well over a Cmaj7 or Am7 chord.

go to the lessons / free lessons section on MY WEBSITE to check it out, it's Lick 12.

Lars

Santuzzo

UPDATE:

I just posted a new lick:

It's a sequence using the pentatonic#4 scale which is derived from a mode of the melodic minor scale (mixolydian #4 or lydian b7). This lick is also a very good alternate picking exercise.
go to the lessons / free lessons section on MY WEBSITE to check it out, it's Lick 13.

Lars

Trending Topics