• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Free The Tone Cable

wichita

I am going to be wiring my whole board with the Free The Tone cable.
Best sounding stuff I have heard without being to hifi or hard sounding.

Works like George L's.. so I can make my own... thank God...

Dougee

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Hey wichita, Do you use Free The Tone Guitar Cables as well as the patch cables???

wichita

I'm using the solder-less and doing all Free The Tone from front to back of the rig.

Dougee

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
I'm using the solder-less and doing all Free The Tone from front to back of the rig.
Does this mean from Guitar to Pedal Board, all through Pedal Board, from Pedal Board to Amp???

teestone

Mostly Regular Member
Gold Supporting Member
Wired my whole board with these a few months ago. Outstanding cables!!

BobbyFudge

Just did most of my board with them last week. The board is now Bill Lawrence and Free the Tone patch cable...love the tone and takes 2 min. to make a cable!

Bluesful

Silver Supporting Member
My board is Free the Tone solderless as well. Great product. Really easy to make as well.

Dougee

Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Everybody keeps saying the Free The Tone cables are great patch cables, But what about the Guitar/Instrument cables they make, 15' or 20'??????????

lestera34

Silver Supporting Member
Everybody keeps saying the Free The Tone cables are great patch cables, But what about the Guitar/Instrument cables they make, 15' or 20'??????????
These are what Mike Landau uses. Maybe they are good cables? I've thought about checking them out a couple of times but never ordered any.

wichita

Since you can make your own with the solderless its easy enough to make your patch cables and long cables as well.
I modify my rig and board from time to time so this makes things really easy.
And yeah.. all the cables from the guitar to the amps are gonna be Free The Tone.