• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Fresh Kimock!

joemesser

We just decided to see the three Oregon shows.....whooo hooo, Kimock mini tour! I'm so stoked, I haven't seen him in 3 or 4 years. It's time!

dets1

i'll be seeing him for the first time 4/17. to all the connecticut tgper's, there's some excellent seating still available.

Sanj

Anyone know what that 1st track playing behind when he speaks is? Just love that mellow vibe ...

Lance

Gold Supporting Member
Anyone know what that 1st track playing behind when he speaks is? Just love that mellow vibe ...
Steve: "What should I name that new tune?"

Bobby Vega: "I don't know. It's Up to You."

In other words, you can call it whatever you want. But, officially it's title is, "It's Up to You."

Sanj

Steve: "What should I name that new tune?"

Bobby Vega: "I don't know. It's Up to You."

In other words, you can call it whatever you want. But, officially it's title is, "It's Up to You."
Thanks Much!
-Sanj

Trending Topics