Fresh score: Hamer with P90s

MuseCafeChris

Paypal'd the funds this morning to a Gear Page guy who posted it on the Hamer board. Can't wait to get my mitts on it next week. I've played one of the Korina Juniors (single bridge P90) before and it sounded great through my rig but my only gripe was the lack of a neck pickup. Here it is. Schwing!

Killcrop

Hey that looks familiar. The neck pickup is wicked good on that guitar. The in between tones are cool too!

Mike Dresch

Man, that is a sweet looking axe. I love P90's. Hamers are great guitars, I'm sure that one is no exception! Congrats!

Mike_C

Very Cool Chris. I saw that one and thought someone is going to get a great guitar. I love the Korina Junior series of Hamer. IMO the wrap around bridge really makes a difference on those models over the earlier TOM versions.

atquinn

Supporting Member
If that guitar is as sweet as my mahogany version, then it is plenty sweet indeed! :D All the pickup positions sound great under a variety of gain conditions. I'm sure you'll love it.

-Austin

Scott_F

Supporting Member
I just added this Hamer Korina Artist P90 the other day. Gave it a good set up and it's KILLER!

slipbeer

Supporting Member
Allright...enough allready.

Every time I think I'm over Hamer's you guys start flippin' these P90 pics out.

Had a Special for 20 years, two houses, 4 Fender amps, 3 Les Pauls and who knows how many other GAS attack pieces.

Got bored, got uppity, got Birded and 10'd and sold it (for a handful of magic beans) to placate my wife.

Ah regrets, lemme look at those pictures again.

shadco

Originally posted by slipbeer
Allright...enough allready.

Every time I think I'm over Hamer's you guys start flippin' these P90 pics out.

Had a Special for 20 years, two houses, 4 Fender amps, 3 Les Pauls and who knows how many other GAS attack pieces.

Got bored, got uppity, got Birded and 10'd and sold it (for a handful of magic beans) to placate my wife.

Ah regrets, lemme look at those pictures again.
Think that's bad wait til this one gets done

Trending Topics