FRFR speaker for Modeling and Acoustic Guitar

adagosto

Hello,

This is not a new "question" so I apologize if this seems a bit like a re-post of a re-post...but here's a slight spin on this. Here's my challenge, maybe someone has the answer!

I have a Line 6 Amplifi Table Top and I'd like to run it through a Full Range Flat Response (FRFR) speaker. I also have an old Flextone III amp that I can run the Amplifi Table Top through it and use the Flextone III as the power section. That all works fine, but I'd like to re-speaker the Flextone III and get a better sound out of it. Here's what I want to do with it:
  1. Play the full on distorted guitar tones out of the Amplifi Table Top and it sound good (at least as good as a PA full range quality tone)
  2. Plug my acoustic guitar into the Amplifi with "no amp" selected and be it sound good (at least as good as a PA full range quality tone)
  3. Play music tracks through the Amplifi Bluetooth and the mp3 tracks sound good (at least as good as a PA full range quality tone).
Basically, I'm looking for the poor-mans solution to a Line 6 Firehawk 1500 without the stereo sound.

What speaker should I get to replace the one that's in the Flexttone III now?

Thank you for the help!!

Trending Topics