• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Friedman BE-MINI Review Videos

Rezamatix

Since the **** King jumped the gun and released his awful sounding recording of the BE-MINI we (the official reviewers) have been allowed (read: hurriedly asked by the manufacturer) to post our videos a day early.

Here are two clips of the new BE-MINI (30 watt solid state Friedman design mini amp)

Noooooooooo.

I was done buying things. This little amp is too cute though and sounds pretty great in the videos.

Its only $329. Could take it anywhere to jam. In a little gig bag. With fx loop.

I think these are going to sell like crazy.

:aok :cool: :drool:dude

itskellyo

I really wish this little amp had a built in direct out. I'd love to be able to run an ampless rig with this and some head or preamp pedal emulating a Vox AC30.

RAG7890

Gold Supporting Member
Funny, I sent the clip I posted to two close friends, who also own a bunch of Friedman Amps & are good players.

One friend sent me a one word message.........."Margarine"................I'm very familiar with his replies, as in why eat Margarine, when I can eat real Butter.

The other said "Avi must have DF by the @alls.

LMAO.

They'll still sell heaps I would think............but I wouldn't buy one.

I was joking with my two mates & said, hey I'll buy one for each of you & trade you your BE 100 & for the other his DR103.

:beer

LaXu

Seems like a nice little home amp but the lack of a clean channel is a pretty bad omission that might make this less popular than it could be. I think people looking to buy say an Orange Crush or Boss Katana might be interested in this but might balk at not having a clean channel as many beginner players are not used to rolling down the volume for cleans and based on these videos it does not sound particularly good for that either.

Interested to see the insides. I expect it's literally a BE pedal bolted onto an ICEPower or similar module.

RAG7890

Gold Supporting Member
Seems like a nice little home amp but the lack of a clean channel is a pretty bad omission that might make this less popular than it could be. I think people looking to buy say an Orange Crush or Boss Katana might be interested in this but might balk at not having a clean channel as many beginner players are not used to rolling down the volume for cleans and based on these videos it does not sound particularly good for that either.

Interested to see the insides. I expect it's literally a BE pedal bolted onto an ICEPower or similar module.

Agree, BE Pedal + Class D Power Amp, more than likely.

:beer

Phil M

Shapeshifting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Nice! Decent tone out of that little thing.

But for me - all this does is remind me that I sorta want a BE-100 Deluxe LOL

Trending Topics

Top Bottom