Sold Friedman Runt 50 Head Nr. Mint $1375

psyandy

Silver Supporting Member
For Sale or Trade: Friedman Runt 50 head. Nr. Mint in original box with footswitch, manual, and power cord. I recently obtained this item and it is remarkable.....The truth....It's too freakin' loud for me as a home player during a work from home period in my life...... If I had a Universal Audio Ox or some other load box I'd be keeping this a very long time......

No signs of use or dings to be seen. Tubes are strong and the tones are just amazing. I was super happy with the clean sounds and with the loop it got me all the Fendery cleans I wanted on Channel 1 with all the Friedman range of tones on Channel 2. Very usable master volume, but I am not able to open this up at my house.

Cash is preferred at $1375 shipped via PP UPS Ground. Trade value higher. I'm pretty open minded on trades guitars preferred, but may be swayed by a cool head or Kemper or pedals and cash. I'll ship safely and quickly to the lower 48 US states.....

Pics on imgur gallery. I'll also be listing on Reverb now as well.

Last edited:

psyandy

Silver Supporting Member
Great offers received. Still considering. Cash is always preferred.

psyandy

Silver Supporting Member
Screaming good. I was shocked at how good the cleans were.
Wide open for trades and cash offers. Don't be shy :)

frails

Gold Supporting Member
Any of these +/- cash?

Gigrig Pro 10 Switching System
Gigrig Midi 8 Switching System
Set of Doyle Coils Humbuckers in double cream
Lots of Moody leather straps
70's EH Triangle Big Muff
'83 Gibson Dirty Fingers bridge pup
Righty 80's Burny/Fernandes MIJ right handed Explorer w/ Gibson Case and SD pups
Lefty 2013 Gretsch G6118T LTV- 130th A/V Jr - 2-Tone Black / Gold Lacquer
EH - Deluxe Electric Mistress (modded by Howard Davis - original designer of)
Buffalo FX - Power-booster
Buffalo FX - TD-X
Buffalo FX - Evolution
Ramble FX - Twin Bender
Analogman - BC109 Sunface
Pete Cornish - LD3 Line Driver

psyandy

Silver Supporting Member
A close call, but it's still here. :). Great amp and the longer it sits the more I'm considering an attenuator. Lol.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom