• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Friend looking for a travel guitar

jeffrey827

hi my friend is looking for a travel guitar preferably under 500$ or just a full size guitar but with a really small body.
thanks

msr13

I am on airplanes weekly and wanted a decent, indestructible guitar I would never have to check, and would enjoy playing. I tried tons of different options and settled on the Traveler Guitar MK-II. http://www.travelerguitar.com/. I play jazz, fingerpick, and folk. The guitar is good enough to practice with, and uses headphones. It also is good enough when I take lessons away from home. Of course, I miss my Bourgeois, my Collings, and my PRS, but there is no way I am going travel with them. This works and works well. I paid $450. Good luck.

Lawn Jockey

Baby Taylor, Taylor Big Baby, Tacoma Papoose, Little Martin, Larrivee Parlor, Washburn Parlor, or Blueridge Parlor.

lagomorphian

I've got one of the original Pro Series Traveler guitars with the detachable lap rest, and I don't recommend it because it's hard to position comfortably, even with a strap. The MK-IIs look like they'd be much more playable shape.

Trending Topics