• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

From quarantine, an apt song for the times

jrf

Thanks guys. Another pre-lockdown recording... Probably also appropriate in this time.
I must say, LR Baggs did a good job with their Anthem SL pickup. With just some basic eq, it offers a fairly decent (for an internal mic/piezo) representation of the guitar tone.

jrf

Just using this thread to consolidate my stuff to share with you guys (and girls).

Hope we did Freddie Mercury and Brian May proud.

derekd

Silver Supporting Member
Really good work, both on guitar and vocal.

It would be a treat to see the two of you live.

jrf

Thanks! Sadly, there won't be live acts anytime soon, but one can hope. We do really miss performing (as do all of us I suppose).

jrf

Makes me want to start a band with a female singer.
You should! Years ago, I would have preferred a male vocal for the (perceived) harder edged and heavier sound. That was also a function of the music I listened to more often. How times change.

jrf

Updating this thread with a not so serious video, but a fun song to play. Don't mind the outfit ;)

TL;DR

LOL awesome! Without the video it’s great, but the video makes it much more better. Bicycles. Lol

jrf

This was recorded quite a while back, but I've only just been able to publish it since it was being used for another event. I hope you all like it!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom