• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

codyprang

Hey everyone, I've been reading the forums here for a couple months, and finally decided to start posting some stuff.

I have a 65' Fender Deluxe Amp :drool, and a mexican Tele (I take what I can get..).

I'm only 18 so please forgive me if I don't have insanely awesome equipment.

codyprang

Yeah, definitely. It was my dad's from way back. I got it retubed, and cleaned up, and it sounds awesome. Although, it does need a cap job..

Scott Peterson

TGP Co-Founder and Administrator
Staff member
You've got a Deluxe and a Tele; that's all you need man. Welcome to The Gear Page!

rosscoep

Welcome. I had some good times in the First State back in the 80's. They had some interesting mushroom farms in Hockessin that had some strains that were particularly enlightening. And some good cheesesteaks.

Trending Topics