From the mouths of babes

mixwiz

I was asked to try out for a band and was working on a few tunes at home. Lots of late 90's stuff. Anyway, I'm playing Danni California and my 16 year old asks me what's up. I told him I was learning a RHCP tune to which he replied 'are those the old guys that play without shirts on?' I'm so old I think of the as those young guys that play without shirts.

Neon Trotsky

I've seen Gretchen play a few times and have had the chance to talk to her. Very nice lady, and I love her playing. She is a blast in Zeperella! And her Blue LP is stunning.

Dope!

I only know of her by stumbling across one of her vids on youtube a couple months back, some instrumental tune. I commented praising her tone and playing and then remarked something like "this woman has AMAZING breasts."

She actually replied back a few days later, "thanks! I grew them myself." Lol. Super hot chick, [email protected] guitar player, and as you say overall very nice/sweet down-to-earth person... her bf/husband is one lucky LUCKY man.

Neon Trotsky

do-not-want.gif

Neon Trotsky

Blatant discrimination against big breasted women if you ask me...

Lol, seriously though, I owe you gentleman an apology for hijacking the crap out of this thread and posting pics of hot girls (albeit clothed) everywhere. My libido got carried away.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom