1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

FS Fryette Valvulator, Fryette Power Load, Two Notes Torpedo - CHEAP!!

Discussion in 'Recording, Pro Audio & Rack Gear Emporium' started by randycloud, Feb 10, 2019.

1. randycloud

randycloud Gold Supporting Member

For Sale – Not looking for trades, prices are firm

RandyCloud65@Gmail.com

Two Notes Torpedo Cab (Pedal) simulator. AS NEW - $SOLD Continental USA

Fryette Power Load Box – AS NEW - $SOLD Continental USA

Fryette Valvulator GP/DI Desktop Recording Amp - $595

Hi Folks – I have been in a big search and comparison for gear to use live with my vintage amps and in a few church “silent stage” settings. Bought a ton of stuff to try and it is all useable and pretty good. However, I have decided to go with several Ox Amp Top Boxes and a couple of Fryette Power Stations. Accordingly, the other units (above) are available at excellent prices. All three were used in studio only making comparisons through the board and with different amps. They have ZERO road rash, dings etc. Probably do not have original boxes, but will be well packed. I have great ratings. Paypal with confirmed addresses only, please.

Thanks

Randy

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019 at 10:28 PM
  2. brianiac5150

brianiac5150 Member

I'm your huckleberry on the Power Load. I'll PM ya.