FS: 1966 Fender Princeton- $SOLD

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabs Emporium Archive' started by Beng2040, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beng2040

Beng2040 Supporting Member

I'm selling my excellent condition and mostly original 1966 Fender Princeton (non reverb) amp. It's in great working condition and was recently serviced by my tech. He replaced the original 2 prong power cord with a 3 prong (original 2 prong included). That was all that was needed. Everything inside the amp is original and nothing needed replacing. The original tubes are still in it and sound great (Mullard rectifier!). The speaker is a 1965 Jensen C10N that I believe is original to the amp.

The non original parts are:
    - Baffle (and grillcloth I would assume but it looks correct)
    - Footswitch is a replacement but works great.

All in all, this is a heck of an amp for the money. It's the perfect lightweight grab and go amp. I've gigged with it and it kept up with the band beautifully. All the important parts are original and if you find an original 66 baffle, you have a 100% original 66 Princeton.$SOLD No trades please.

More pics...
    http://s130.photobucket.com/user/beng2040/library/1966 fender princeton?sort=3&page=1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  2. Beng2040

3. Beng2040

Updated info...the speaker is the original Jensen (C10N I think) with original cone in excellent shape. Also, I took gut shots and posted them to the photobucket link. The internals are all original. I have the transformer and choke codes written down but left them at home. I will get those to anyone that is interested. They both date to 66.

SOLD

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.