FS: 2001 Fender Custom Shop 1956 Relic Stratocaster - SOLD!

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by DrGonzo, Feb 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrGonzo

DrGonzo Gold Supporting Member

Up for sale is a very nice 2001 Fender Custom Shop Relic 1956 Stratocaster. It sounds and plays fantastic and the relic treatment on the neck makes it very comfy. I tried to take very detailed pictures below. It could definitely use a fret dress in the future, but for now it plays great with no issues. It comes in under 8lbs on my bathroom scale. If you check out my collection in my sig, you can see I'm just not a single coil guy. I got this strat in a trade and just haven't used it. So it's going up for sale. I priced it very aggressively to factor in the wear to the frets and the case. If you've always wanted a custom shop relic strat, but didnt want to pay new retail prices, here is an oppostunity to get a great playing and sounding guitar at a fantastic price. Check my feedback for references on many high end guitar sales and trades. At this price, if you aren't happy with it you can probably flip it and make a few bucks.

Price is SOLD!!! which includes all paypal fees and UPS ground shipping with insurance and tracking.

Please read my rules before PM'ing me:

1. Lower 48 USA buyers only, sorry NO EXCEPTIONS.
    2. Payment by confirmed paypal address only, sorry NO EXCEPTIONS.
    3. No trade offers please.
    4. If you PM that you want it, be prepared to send payment.

Pics are pasted below. If you want any addition shots you don't see, feel free to shoot me a PM. PM me with questions or if you want to buy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015