FS: 2005 Taylor 714ce - $SOLD

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by Beng2040, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beng2040

Beng2040 Supporting Member

For sale is my 2005 Taylor 714ce with Expression System electronics and original case. It's in good shape with the frets showing very little wear. The top has a couple of clear coat dings but nothing through to the wood. There is a finish issue around the neck heel. Not sure what it is but there isn't any structural issue and the finish isn't bubbling or anything...it's purely cosmetic and can't be seen from the front. Otherwise, this guitar is in great shape and plays and sounds awesome. It has a cedar top, rosewood back and sides and mahogany neck. The tone is a bit warmer and sweeter than the spruce top Taylors. I hate to have to sell it but need the cash, so no trades please. SOLD

More pics... (I forgot to take pics of the case but it's in excellent condition)
    http://s130.photobucket.com/user/beng2040/library/Taylor 714ce?sort=3&page=1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  2. Septor26

Septor26 Supporting Member

That thing with the neck joint finish is not uncommon...I had a 99 and a 2001 that had the same thing.....It DOES NOT effect anything ...purely cosmetic.
    Great price on this guitar.....this shouldn't last long

3. Beng2040

Beng2040 Supporting Member

Yep, and it hasn't gotten worse in the 5 years I've owned the guitar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.