FS: 2011 Custom 24 w/ 59/09's - Gorgeous Top

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by SinglecutGuy, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SinglecutGuy

SinglecutGuy Supporting Member

SOLD!

Up for sale is my 2011 Custom 24.

This was the guitar that changed my opinion of Custom 24's. Notice my handle is "SinglecutGuy". I had tried to do the double-cut thing with PRS for years, but never found something that really fit my style or tone. I saw this one, fell in love with the color and the top, and the rest is history. I'm now fully a Custom 24 guy, and the only reason I'm selling this is to pay of a recently purchased P24. This is a fantastic guitar and an amazing player. This just had a professional set up with 10s, frets and fretboard cleaned/oiled, neck adjustment, saddles checked, and a good cleaning. Overall the condition is great on this. There are some various markings on the guitar from playing, but nothing alarming. Overall just a wonderful playing guitar, the 59/09's absolutely capture the wides arrange of tones that I've ever heard. They are just amazing. Weighs in a 7.2 lbs.

I'm asking $1899 shipped/PP'd. Absolutely no trade offers please.

If you have any questions about the guitar, PM me. If you post a question in the thread, it can't be replied to via the thread for 24 hours.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  2. SinglecutGuy

3. dkenin

dkenin Member

4. SinglecutGuy

Sold -pending payment- buyer has til end of day Monday to pay. Until then please send inquiries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.